Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Aargh, Pirate Party Part 2 ~



So our pirate adventure continues...The invitations went out to the entire crew. I completely borrowed the idea from The Celebration Shoppe. They also have a blog full of great ideas!


After the shipmates grabbed their sword, hat and parrots, it was onto the kitchen or Good Ole Proctor's Galley matey.





Complete with Shiver me Timbers Bagels and Cream Cheese.


And Black Beards' PB & J.


Of course a pirates adventure isn't complete without cupcakes arr!



I got the idea for these cupcake tags from TomKat Studio - I am in love with her blog!

After the buccaneers grubbed on their cupcakes, they had to wash it down with Aye Pirates Hearty Ale (aka Lemonade).


And last but definitely not least, the pirate crew had the best matey to lead the adventure....my matey and darling hubby!

Linked this Party to:
Get Your Craft On over at Today's Creative Blog
DIY Day at A Soft Place to Land

Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special


My Insanity's 2nd Annual Party Party
Celebration Inspiration Party at Under the Table and Dreaming


Visit thecsiproject.com



4 comments:

city hen said...

What creative, quirky and amazing FUN!
hugs from Poland!
Rhonda

Christy said...

Visiting from Under the Table link party...I LOVE the candy bar, and all the clever tags to your food. :O)

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

I love part two too! The food labels are adorable! Thanks again for linking up to the Celebration Party!

Moore Minutes said...

I missed this before but just saw you on Design Dazzle! **CONGRATS!** This is such a super fun and perfectly done party. I SO enjoyed seeing each part. You're very talented. And....your husband is HOT. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails