Thursday, April 29, 2010

Parade of Homes, Stop #13 ~


Welcome to my home! I was hoping to get a better shot with the lovely blue skies in the background, but this is the Pacific Northwest! Come on in...



We are going to start in our Master Bedroom. Now this room has seen some recent changes - and good ones at that! I will be sure to post the before and afters soon. The only thing I am still waiting for, is that perfect piece to hang right above the bed...




Now off to my little girl Fia's room. I will fair warn you, it is pink - I mean PINK.


(note to self, don't let your - then 3 year old - pick the color of her room).

But I must say she absolutely loves it.

Across the hallway and also connected by a jack n' jill bathrom, is her brother Diesel's room.

The theme here you ask - hum...well stars, anything with wheels and a couple paddles to complete "the" look.



The last room upstairs (aside from the bathrooms and my husband's "not-quite-organized" office) is the workout room. Now this room doesn't have much going for it in terms of design, but I just love this room. Well...it is more of a love/hate for this room.


Now there is a gigantic hole architectural opening from the workout room to the playroom below. Here are a few shots looking down.


and here we are walking in from the greatroom.


So out from the playroom is our main living area or greatroom.




We have a sort of loop downstairs. Where the greatroom, the dining room and the craft room are all connected. Our kiddos just love riding their tricycles around and around!


Here is our entry coming down our front staircase. My craftroom is off to the left and our dining room is off to the right. 



Here is the dining room - which is actually our living room. But we had to move over the dining table for what is now my craft room.


And to wrap it up - here she is, my lovely craft room.

 

 
I will be sure to post more about my "new" space soon.

I want to thank Andy over at Poppies at Play - this has been fun. Thank you so much for touring my home. Now it is time to head over to Restyled Home and check out her lovely house tour!

Restyled Homes


35 comments:

Sandra said...

Lovely home and that is the cleanest craftroom I have ever seen in my life! Enjoying all the stops on the parade of homes.

Dawn said...

What an absolutely beautiful home you have! Oh my gosh!!!

Every detail is gorgeous!

I absolutely love your daughter's pretty in pink room!

The Painted Home said...

WOW! so glad I found your blog thru this tour (I'm #10 house) everything looks so inviting, especially the set up in the dining room. and I love Fia's room, the pink just works the way you've done it. I'm your newest follower!

Carrie @ Dittle Dattle said...

Your home is beautiful! and soooo clean!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

You have a beautiful home, Chelsea! Everything flows so nicely. Looking at everything it just comes across as so what I would think of as you!

Heather Henderson said...

love your home! i think we have the same nightstands!

Vanessa said...

You've done a beautiful job, and to imagine you have children living there as well. I know the challenges first hand of keeping a home beautiful, clean and yet still livable and comfortable for the whole family. Looks like you've mastered that!
P.S. what I wouldn't give to have a workout room!

Andy Porter said...

GORGEOUS!!! I love everything! I really like what you've done with the kids rooms. Fia is such a cute name too!
Thanks for the FABULOUS tour!!

Jennifer said...

What a beautiful home! Thank you for sharing :)
Oh and I am SO impressed with how neat and cleaned up your craft room is!

Recaptured Charm said...

Your home is simply STUNNING. Thanks for letting us in!
Lisa

Tammy said...

YOur home is beautiful! I love this whole parade of homes thing!

Katie Olthoff said...

I love your master bedroom. It reminds me of my first MB when I was a newlywed. :)

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

I love every single room! Your home is beautiful. I really enjoyed the tour. :)

Erika said...

What a gorgeous home! And since I am in the planning stages for our daughter's room, I love the pink!!
Thank you for the tour.

Krystal said...

Wow! Your home is so beautiful! I loved everything! And I think your daughter has great taste, LOVE the pink!

Heather Henderson said...

stop by my blog to pick up your award!!

Annie said...

What a beautiful home inside & out! You've done a lot of work and it shows! I love it!

Elder Esplin said...

Hey CHels,
I'm so excited we all got to have "THE TOUR" of your home! It's just as beautiful as I imagined. I love everything about it! I SO can't wait to see the rest of the craft room. Thanks again for sharing.

Jennie @ Cinnaberry Suite

Unknown said...

beautiful home. I love your boys room.

Angie said...

Chelsea your home is beautiful!! I really love what you did in Diesels room too!! I remember when you first painted the car above his bed!! To cute!!

Tabitha said...

wow seriously amazing:) you are very very talented and your home is gorgous! I am now a follower :) LOVE IT ALL alywydesigns.blogspot.com

Erin said...

Your home is beautiful and has a very home-y vibe. I love it:)

Becky @ The Shea Family said...

Your home is so beautiful and very inviting! I still love all that pink on the walls in your daughters room.

Carmen @ Life with Sprinkles on Top said...

Your home is lovely. It's so warm and cozy. So homey. :) I love that you have a playroom AND a workout room AND a craft room. My 9 year old daughter just said "No fair, she has a craft room!" haha

Becca said...

Such a walcoming home! I may have to come for a visit! I'm house #5! Isn't this fun!

Beth@The Stories of A to Z said...

Thanks for opening your home and allowing us to see all of the beauty! It's gorgeous!

Denise said...

Your home is beautiful! You've done a fabulous job of staging your photos, too. Thanks for sharing!

Colleen said...

You have a gorgeous home! I am glad I stumbled onto to your blog. I will definitely be back to visit. I love your foyer chandelier. Beautiful!

Krista@RustikChic said...

Gorgeous! So fun seeing your house, Of course I love it. :) You have done a beautiful job decorating it and making it so inviting. P.S. Love the covers on your pendants...might have to steal that idea.;)

Tiffany said...

I really enjoyed my visit. Thanks for having me.

Valerie said...

holy shmookes! your house is gorgeous! thanks for having us visit!

Moore Minutes said...

Wow Chelsea, your home is gorgeous! What a treasure. <3 I really love all the rich and warm tones throughout. You have a lovely decorating style.

Tina said...

I am moving into a new house and would love to know what color of paint you used for your living/great room! That is the exact color I am looking for. Can you please email me at TinaWasileski@aol.com. Thanks!

Sausha @ {Sweet Pickins} said...

there is no way i could keep my craft room that clean!!!

i am especially loving the cute little chair/bench that is on top of your sons dresser - very cute idea :)

Jessica said...

Your house is just beautiful! Very warm and welcoming, yet elegant. I especially love your daughter's room. But then, pink is my favorite color, too. ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails