Friday, November 19, 2010

Have You Heard of Craigseasy?

 If you are a fan of Craigslist and you haven't heard of CraigsEasy yet, I suggest you hold onto your seat...seriously, you are going to be in love!


I think Craigslist is fabulous but, I must say scrolling through all of the listings and clicking, clicking, clicking can get a bit annoying. Until now! Adbo, the mastermind behind CraigsEasy, has created a site that compiles your search into a single listing with pictures! Yes you read that correctly - pictures! All you have to do is download the button, search Craigslist as you normally would and simply hit the Easy button and...yes, you now have an easy to read listing with pictures.

I now use this every single time I search Craigslist and it is A.W.E.S.O.M.E. Try it, you will instantly fall in love!
CraigsEasy has an awesome bi-monthly "Friend Blog" Giveaway that is going on today. Head over to the CraigsEasy Blog and find out how your blog can win a monthly spot in their Friends Blog Widget!
Yes, that is a FREE spot...talk about awesome publicity! Now go, go, go because the first person to comment wins a spot. 
And because they rock over at CragisEasy, I get to give away two Friend Blog spots to my readers! Be sure to upload your logo on the CraigsEasy blog, get your ticket number and head over to my Facebook page and leave me your ticket number! 
And if that wasn't enough, Three Men and a Lady and What's Up Whimsy also get to giveaway 2 spots each! So, get moving and try out CraigsEasy...you will be so happy you did. 

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

8 comments:

Vanessa said...

Woah! I can't wait to try this on my next Craigslist search! Searching Craigslist is fun but become mundane after a while!

Emily {Frilly Details} said...

Ok, I'm totally going to check that out. Thanks for sharing!

Sarah AKA The Thriftress said...

I love Craigeasy! My ticket #0235.
Sarah

Tammy@InStitches said...

I use it and I LOVE it, so much easier !

KimMalk said...

Hi Chelsea, this is really cool, I'm no. 3439.

Holly Lefevre said...

So excited...I need pictures! Thanks for sharing!

Michelle said...

I was here early this morning, got so excited about the link, I forgot to say thank you for sharing....so thank you!

Allyson/HBMomof2 said...

I just tried this and I cannot believe how freakin' cool this is! I will never search the same way again. Thank you for sharing this. I am so excited!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails