Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Easter Baskets for Him ~

Holiday | Easter Inspiration

Do you give your sweetie an Easter Basket? I am always a sucker and love coming up with fun "basket" ideas for my hubby. 

Here is his basket from last year (note: my darling is a UW Husky fan)

I know it is last minute (but that is kinda how I roll) but here are a few fun ideas for "his" Easter Basket.

My hubby loves golf, so a range golf bucket would be fun to fill to the brim with golf accessories and jelly beans of course!
 
amazon.com

You can't go wrong with a grill basket for the bbq - sun, please come out!
 
amazon.com

If you man enjoys a cigar, an empty cigar box (he would probably prefer it filled) would be fun. You can pick up empty cigar boxes at your local cigar shop - they make great containers for craft supplies too!

How about for the bar, an ice/wine bucket.
I mean, who could say no to an ice bucket filled with peeps!
 
amazon.com

Just remember, it doesn't have to be a basket! It is also fun to switch up your kiddos baskets as well!

3 comments:

Linda said...

What a clever idea!!! I think I shall make Easter Baskets for my grown children next year....thanks to YOU! Too late for this week but I will have all year to pick up goodies for my four 'kids'....

Designs on 47th Street said...

Great ideas! I have done so in the past, but I'll admit, it's hard coming up with little ideas for men. :( I do like your choices for your man.

Donna

MATINA said...


I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails